Delaware is currently under a State of Emergency due to the Coronavirus Outbreak. As of Tuesday, March 24, 2020, at 8:00 am, a Stay-at-Home Order is in effect for non-essential Delaware businesses, and individuals. On Sunday, March 29, 2020, Governor Carney ordered all out-of-state visitors to quarantine themselves for 14 days. Please do your part to keep everyone safe and, if you are able, STAY HOME!
- Division of Health and Social Services
- Information Line: 1-866-408-1899
- Information Line (TTY): 1-800-232-5460
- Press Releases related to the coronavirus can be found here
- For the latest Delaware updates, please go to de.gov/coronavirus
While we will do our best to keep you up to date, due to the ever changing nature of this pandemic updates may lag behind realtime. Please visit the Immunization Coalition of Delaware webpage (a program of the Academy/DPHA and the Division of Public Health) and the DHSS website (above) for more up to date information.