The following is a broad set of links developed by the Academy. This list is not intended to be comprehensive in nature, rather it has been developed to be a starting place to browsing the internet.
CME Courses Online
- AMA’s CME Select
Online CME courses, a resource guide and a searchable CME Locator database.
National Organizations for Medical Professionals
- The American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American College of Rheumatology
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Nurses Association
National Organizations for Dental Professionals
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American College of Prosthodontists
- American Dental Assistants Association
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Education Association
- Dental Hygienists’ Association
- National Institute of Dental Research
Hospital Web sites
Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children
1600 Rockland Road
Bayhealth Medical Center
Kent General Hospital
640 South State Street
Dover, DE 19901
21 West Clarke Avenue
Milford, DE 19963
Beebe Medical Center
424 Savannah Road
Lewes, DE 19958
Christiana Care Health System
4755 Ogletown-Stanton Rd.
Newark, DE 19718
501 W. 14th St.
Wilmington, DE 19801
Delaware Psychiatric Center
1901 North DuPont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720
Nanticoke Memorial Hospital
801 Middleford Road
Seaford, DE 19973
St. Francis Hospital
7th and Clayton Streets
Wilmington, DE 19805
Wilmington VA Medical & Regional Office Center
1601 Kirkwood Highway
Wilmington, DE 19805
Medical Megasites for Professionals
- Hardin Meta Directory of Internet Health Sources
Frequently revised and updated list of lists linking to health resources on the Web. Useful for professionals as well as health care consumers.
A peer-reviewed site offering annotated links for medical professionals. The editorial board consists of members of the American Medical Informatics Association. Features include Real Audio symposia, continuing education classes, and employment opportunities.
Includes searchable information, CME conference summaries, a job center, and a feature that allows you to build your own website.
To Suggest a Link, or Report a Broken Link
If you know of a link not listed here that should be, or a link that is not working, please send an email to email@example.com. We will look into including your suggestion in the next update of this website, or repair the link as necessary.